While any of us yet live...

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 21 18:44:47 PDT 2005

Patricia--

My introduction was born of necessity--I was program chair for a statewide
professional organization when our speaker cancelled on short notice.
Remembering some weird meeting format someone had mentioned to me where
there was no agenda, and having that morning gotten an e-mail from Judi
Neal, I asked her if she knew. She pointed me in the direction that got me
introduced to Michael Herman and he spent hours of his time coaching me
through my first OST--on his long distance nickel!

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.
                              From stormy South Bend, Indiana