Please note COA for Kate Armstrong ;-)

Kate Armstrong 4pangaea at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 08:05:49 PDT 2005

Please note in your Contacts list that my e-mail address has changed
FROM: armstrongkm at earthlink.net TO: 4pangaea at sbcglobal.net.  I think I
was ending up in too many spam folders because of the (unannounced)
address change!

BTW, "pangaea" (pan- guy-a-ah) is the Greek word for our Earth, before
the continents began drifting, when we were "all one."  ;-)

Appreciatively,
Kate

"The best way to predict the future is to create it now, together."

Kate Armstrong, Ph.D.
Pangaea Process Facilitation
*Appreciative Inquiry/AI Summit *Future Search *Open Space *World Cafe
*Mediation *Conflict Resolution *Organizational mentoring *"Re:
spirituality" workshops
510.352.4872
4pangaea at sbcglobal.net