Questions for OSonOS

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:55:25 PDT 2005

Hi folks:

I'm getting myself prepared for OSonOS and, like every learning journey, I
am preparing a couple of questions for myself. I'm specifically interested
in these two issues at the moment:

   - How can we move work from an Open Space event back into the
   organization's "business as usual" setting while maintaining the spirit and
   invitation to transform that OST offers? I'm thinking here specifically of
   strategy work and an integral approach to strategy..
    - I'm learning about Spiral Dynamics at the moment, and have used Ken
   Wilber's integral thinking as a map for my work for years now. So this
   question relates to that area of thinking specifically: How does OST
   facilitate a integral transformation and how can we propagate these shifts
   to move towards second tier consciousness in individuals and organizations?
   (I'm hoping Larry Peterson will be in Halifax for this one!)

So those are two questions I have. They mostly deal with the echo of Open
Space, the music it makes as it rearranges our world. If you are coming to
Halifax in August and these pique your interest, give them some thought.
They'll probably still be somewhat top of mind for me in a month!

And as an invitation to others, what are the questions you are turning over
in your mind? And if you are not coming to Halifax, what would you offer if
you were there?

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN