Looking for an OST person in Indonesia

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Tue Jan 25 22:36:19 PST 2005

G'day All

Many thanks to the people who have responded on and offline to the request.

And particularly to Michael Pannwitz who has distributed the message through other networks,
including his remarkable initiative Open Space World Map. The associated correspondence below may
fascinate you

I have indicated to my colleague in Padang that there are skilled facilitators potentially
available to assist in his work.

If and when he comes back to me for more details - he is seemingly 'right in it' in Aceh at
present - I will reconnect with the people who have kindly offered to help.

I will be offline from tonight and likely for the next few days. Will re-emerge abw
from my new domicile in Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Looking forward ...

Alan
Transit lounge