Looking for an OST person in Indonesia

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Jan 22 15:29:37 PST 2005

Dear Alan,
in view of your request being
urgent
and that no Indonesian contact is available via the World Map
and that not all in the Map are also subscribed to the oslist
I am forwarding your note to all 158 os workers in 37 countries that
have included themselves in the Map
with the following questions:
-do you yourself work in Indonesia?
-do you know of people working in Indonesia that might know of
someone working with os in that region?
And, of course, with the invitation to all of you to include yourself
in the map
to show yourself and to let the networking become effective
to assist also in cases like this one.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:10:11 +1030, Alan Stewart wrote:

>G'day All

>One of my former students has been given the responsibility of
>organising the relocation of orphans from Aceh
>to West Sumatra, Indonesia. He is Professor of Human Resource
>Development at a university in Padang.
>
>We have had brief communication on consultation processes of potential
>value in this kind of enterprise, for both
>the short and longer terms. And while I can advise him from a distance,
>the assistance of an Indonesian speaking
>facilitator on site could be very helpful.
>
>Noone is listed on the Open Space World Map, yet.
>
>I wonder if you know of anyone who has experience of OST and who is
>either living in Indonesia or could get
>to there in the near future?
>
>This is urgent.
>
>Looking forward .
>Alan>
>Adelaide (for a few more days)

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eG i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin
++49 - 30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Seit dem 17. August 2004 ist die Open Space World Map online. Stand:
158 Teilnehmende in 37 Ländern, davon 50 aus Deutschland. Werft mal
einen Blick in
www.openspaceworldmap.org