OSLIST Digest - 21 Jan 2005 to 22 Jan 2005 (#2005-20)

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 06:36:18 PST 2005

On 1/23/05 2:00 AM, "Automatic digest processor"
<LISTSERV at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU> wrote:

> I realized that not only are the Japanese master-painters but
>     they have reduced the whole of man's life to an art.

Well, hold on there, realizer-guy....

You can bring art (Japanese or otherwise) to every aspect of life, but if
you reduce the whole of life to art, then there is neither art nor life.

Both are beautiful, and I am grateful for both, and I am very grateful they
are not the same!

>From snow-bound (yet another art-form) New Jersey...

Ralph Copleman