Looking for an OST person in Indonesia

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Sat Jan 22 13:40:11 PST 2005

G'day All

One of my former students has been given the responsibility of organising the relocation of orphans from Aceh
to West Sumatra, Indonesia. He is Professor of Human Resource Development at a university in Padang.

We have had brief communication on consultation processes of potential value in this kind of enterprise, for both
the short and longer terms. And while I can advise him from a distance, the assistance of an Indonesian speaking
facilitator on site could be very helpful.

Noone is listed on the Open Space World Map, yet.

I wonder if you know of anyone who has experience of OST and who is either living in Indonesia or could get
to there in the near future?

This is urgent.

Looking forward .

Alan