Stammtisch in Berlin Today

Bea Kisszolosi beahun at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 06:01:50 PST 2005

Dear Michael and List,

It seems that we will be at least 10 persons on the Open Space-Stammitsch
(Törzsasztal) at 7pm in the Central Coffee in Budapest. Close to Ferenciek
tere Blue metro station, Iranyi utca, 29.

I am amazed, surprised, passionated of the self development what I see here
among those who are doing OS, who are interested in OS, who are courious...
who are actually jump in.

Bea