Stammtisch in Berlin Today

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Jan 3 05:34:24 PST 2005

Dear List,
just in case you happen to be in Berlin today, join us at the
open space-Stammtisch at 7 pm (dont worry, we will be there a while)
at the "Zimmermann" a spacious pub near the subway station
Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz.
Should you be in Budapest, go the Cafe Central and meet Bea and the
rest of the hungarian osnicks.
And for your calendar: its the first Monday of every odd month at
7pm.
That is a good day to organize one in your neighborhood, too.
We are apt to talk about anything someone has a passion for, local
politics, my latest space invader, the seaquake, you name it.
Have a productive and joyous rest of 2005
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eG i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin
++49 - 30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Seit dem 17. August 2004 ist die Open Space World Map online. Stand: 132 Teilnehmende in 30 Ländern, davon 46 aus Deutschland. Werft mal einen Blick in
www.openspaceworldmap.org