Open Space just happens when it is needed most!

Amanda Bucklow amanda at facilit8.com
Tue Jan 4 07:17:21 PST 2005

Here is a link to a story in today's NY Times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/04/international/worldspecial4/04lanka.html?t

PUTHUKADY JUNCTION, Sri Lanka, Jan. 3 - The Tidal Wave Task Force
headquarters here is not much to look at, but what is happening inside is
extraordinary.

Inside a crumbling, bullet-riddled building in rebel territory in northern
Sri Lanka, low-level representatives of the country's government and Tamil
Tigers rebels - mortal enemies in a brutal civil war - are sitting together
and planning the distribution of relief aid to tsunami victims.

When I read it I felt really moved and supremely hopeful that yet another
wake-up call with unimaginable sadness will bring benefits in the true
spirit of Open Space.

Blessings to all

Amanda

Amanda Bucklow