FW: Is trust a part of open space?

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 08:05:25 PST 2005

From: Harrison Owen [mailto:hhowen at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 7:39 AM
To: 'Therese Fitzpatrick'
Subject: RE: Is trust a part of open space?

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask folk to trust, but I doubt it would do any
good. A very high percentage of the time when somebody says, "Trust me" we
think just the opposite. If you have to say it, it may not be there, and if
you have to ask for it, it may never come. The most wonderful thing for me
is that without a word, Trust shows up (along with respect and hope). After
the fact it probably wouldn't hurt to ask folks if they noticed??? When I do
this -- there is usually a gorgeous collective Ahaaah! Moment.

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: