eBook about OpenSpace-Online®

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Mon Jan 31 09:48:14 PST 2005

Dear Open Space Friends,

today I want to share with you the joy of our new eBook. It is a 17-page PDF document with extensive information about the OpenSpace-Online® methodology, application-fields, experiences, effects, potentials, testimonials and user-feedbacks. If you find it valuable, please feel free to forward it to friends, customers or to other organizations. Thanks a lot for your support!

Download-Link:
http://www.openspace-online.com/daten/download/OpenSpace-Online_eBook_english.pdf

Feedbacks, questions? Please write me directly:
gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com

Best wishes to all of you,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  +49-(0)30-772 31 69
fax:  +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21
Obtain the co-creative energy of face-to-face events as well of online activities and carry on the work across distances. Put the human being in the center, enable self-organized participation, goal-oriented collaboration, regardless of whether it is in politics, society, economics, or education. The time is right!