Request for stories re: OS used to help determine training

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Jan 3 09:23:25 PST 2005

Hi Susan,

I used OS in the context of a leadership training for senior managers.
Everything Harrison described occured:  It is simultaneously diagnosis,
prescription, treatment and around again one more time.

I wrote a description of a training experience with OS in an article
"Learning to Lead" that appeared in the November 04 AI Practitioner
www.aipractiontioner.com
and which you can also find in the Newsletter of the Open Space Institute
(US) Issue 7, December, 2004 that Peggy Holman sent to this list a few days
ago, on Dec. 29 04.    AI was one of the approaches used at the outset and
the session ended with 2 days of Open Space.

Hope this is helpful.

My thanks again to Peggy. You were instrumental in gathering, editing and
circulating these stories.

Diane