Between stimulus and response

lynda at drlyndaklau.com lynda at drlyndaklau.com
Wed Feb 23 20:07:43 PST 2005

Hi there back and front,

This is my first contribution as well.
First off, I like Covey's quote,
the feel of a Rumi poem
yet not as good.

I agree with what you said George
I would say participants with an s.

I don't prefer Stimulus and Response
and it makes the point

What feels important

is that we create many ways to break the old brain and limbic brain default
so that new births, discoveries and freedom can be born,
moment by moment.

Lynda Klau, Open Space, Facilitator, NYC

Lynda Klau, Ph.D.
LIFE UNLIMITED, CEO

clinical psychologist,
business and life coach,
professional speaker

phone:          212-595-7373

email :          Lynda at DrLyndaKlau.com

website:        http://drlyndaklau.com
                   www.mybiopro.com/lifeunlimited

"You don't live the life you deserve.
You live the life you think you deserve."