Is trust a part of open space?

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:17:14 PST 2005

I agree with you, Larry, that it may be counterproductive to talk
about trust as one opens space.

And, yet, I have a growing inner guidance that people in general need
to be talking about trust more and more openly.

I also believe that OS is not one single thing with one single
approach.  If I believe that talking about trust is something I should
do, I embody the principles by doing so.  If the law of two feet is
guiding me to talk about trust in my role as facilitator. . . .

Thanks for this rich conversation.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatric