contracts/letters of agreement etc

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:44:16 PST 2005

hi os listers.

i'm interested in learning more about how folks approach the challenge of
assuring clarity between you as the facilitator and the sponsor.

in Haiti we use an "accord" and now that i'm practicing more in the US i've
been using a letter of agreement. yet i'm not satisfied with it. feels like
it would be more transparent and clear if i had a kind of contract which
included a check list of what i was providing and what the sponsor was
providing. we've found this listing of responsibilities to be helpful in
haiti but there, it's a six month learning program that people are embarking
on with os being a part of it. thus, it's very involved.

what are others using to help assure clarity and transparency? anyone
willing to share any forms and examples?

thank you for your time and consideration.

appreciatively,

john engle

http://JohnEngle.blogspot.com - Reflections about life and our work.
http://JohnEngle.info