OST Training in Sweden

Skaparlust skaparlust at swipnet.se
Tue Feb 22 00:53:15 PST 2005

Dear OS-list,
My friend AnnaPia and I are repeating our Open Space-training, April 27-29 at Sätra Brunn, outside Sala, 1½ hours drive from Stockholm.
Please pass this message on to people you think are interested. I will be happy to send the PDF-invitation (in Swedish) ,  skaparlust at swipnet.se

We did the training in January, with 7 participants, and it turned out very well.
We do include role playing, e g the participants prepare an Open Space process and actually do an opening the third day, which practice raises a lot of questions and good conversations.
We will start the training with a half day Open Space meeting. Our theme will be:
"What if our organizations were built on joy and trust. How would it be to work there?What would the road there look like?
The origin of the theme came from the participants in the January-training and seems to inspire people. I believe we have to, at least in Sweden, start talking about this and see it as a true possibility. There are so many people, mainly women, in this country who are on sick leave or on an early retirement because of the stressful working conditions in many places.
Best wishes
Agneta Falk
Skaparlust "Joy of creating"
+46 176 525 90.