contracts/letters of agreement etc

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:56:38 PST 2005

hi john, see the RoleOfTheFacilitator link in the list of resources at
http://www.globalchicago.net/ost ...this is the cleaned-up version of
what michael m pannwitz posted some years ago.  it's one page long.
i've included it in contracts, proposals and discussions.  the thing i
like best about it is that the "facilitate the event" action comes
more than halfway down the page, which has helped me emphasize the
importance of preparation.  m

--
Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

Small Change News Network
http://www.smallchangenews.org
...linking active givers and gifted activists to make a bigger difference