Moscow Mentoring Circle

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sun Dec 25 13:16:00 PST 2005

Greetings all!

Today, December 25th, the Moscow Mentoring Circle took place. It was co-facilitated by Mikhail Pronin and Pavel Tsarkov (for whom this was his first time facilitating in OS).

Approximately 16 people, both practitioners and those with an interest in OST gathered.

Among topics discussed:
OST and higher education
the future Russian-language website
how to make the Mentoring Circle self-organizing
Subtle points of OST

The biggest surprise was that two participants took the 8 hour night train just to come to this 4 hour mentoring circle!

In the spirit of this year's blogmania, we have created a blog just for this circle. We took digital photos of the flipchart proceedings of all topics and of the meeting itself.

And since the photos are tagged "openspacetech," they should be showing up on the OSW site from time to time.

Go to openspaceru.blogspot.com to see the proceedings.

Best holiday wishes,
Raffi Aftandelian