Moscow mentoring circle

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Tue Dec 13 01:44:24 PST 2005

Greetings all!

The next meeting of the Moscow Mentoring Circle is Sunday, December
25th (yes, Christmas Day!) 4pm-8pm.

Eventually, I imagine we might see an "international" OS'er popping in to
a local MMC.

Just as a reminder of existing Russian language online OST resources:

www.cursus.ru under the tab "Shkola T i K" (temporary location of OS
 World for the Russian Internet). Future location will be at
 www.openspaceworld.ru

OST discussion forum -
http://intertraining.org/community/index.php?board=44.0 (need to
register first)- at the website of the professional association of
trainers and consultants Intertraining (Michael Pannewitz and Jo
Toepfer conducted the OST Facilitator Workshop with Intertraining in
2000)

There is also the Ukrainian OST yahoo group (messages in Ukrainian,
Russian, and English).

Warmly,
Raffi (Aftandelian)
essenceworks consulting group