happy cycle ~ grief cycle upside down ?

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Fri Dec 9 13:43:00 PST 2005

   thank you filiz ~ what you wrote resonates with me very much how wonder*ful to know that you are experiencing something similarand how wonderful for me to be connected with you not only via this list but also through the beautiful talking and listening stone in my cupboard that you brought to Halifax where i bought it at the silent auction marei
  "Filiz Telek" <filiztelek at yahoo.com> schrieb: dear Marei, wonders do come into our lives and carry us away sometimes, I am experiencing something similar these days...what I try to practice then is gratitute and sharing the wonder, the lightness, the joy with the world, breathe it out in to the world, it takes away the overwhelming sensation... filiz