happy cycle ~ grief cycle upside down ?

Filiz Telek filiztelek at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 11:13:21 PST 2005

dear Marei,

  wonders do come into our lives and carry us away sometimes, I am experiencing something similar these days...
  what I try to practice then is gratitute and sharing the wonder, the lightness, the joy with the world, breathe it out in to the world, it takes away the overwhelming sensation...

  filiz

Marei Kiele <MareiKiele at web.de> wrote:

Dear Lisa, Shay and Joelle,
  thank you so much for your mindful and heartfelt messages. They helped me ground again ~ give myself time ~ and breathe.
  I got one other answer off-list and after reading what Diane wrote about natural and organic facilitation, trusting and letting energy flow through us I want to share this with you, too.
  Letting universal energy carry me :)
Marei
   *  *  *

  (not mentioning the author of this message as he chose to write off-list):

  Look in your message and you will see...

  ...At the moment I am experiencing wonder after wonder in my life, beautiful coincedences and new connections and I feel shocked by this, finding myself not breathing, like under shock, and I even experience some kind of denial ~ "no, this can't be true, this is to god to be true" ~ ...

* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

f i l i z

www.barakam.blogspot.com

Approach love and cooking with reckless abundance

Yahoo! Shopping