happy cycle ~ grief cycle upside down ?

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Thu Dec 8 07:37:00 PST 2005

Dear Lisa, Shay and Joelle,thank you so much for your mindful and heartfelt messages. They helped me ground again ~ give myself time ~ and breathe.I got one other answer off-list and after reading what Diane wrote about natural and organic facilitation, trusting and letting energy flow through us I want to share this with you, too.Letting universal energy carry me :)
Marei
 *  *  * (not mentioning the author of this message as he chose to write off-list):  Look in your message and you will see... ...At the moment I am experiencing wonder after wonder in my life, beautiful coincedences and new connections and I feel shocked by this, finding myself not breathing, like under shock, and I even experience some kind of denial ~ "no, this can't be true, this is to god to be true" ~ ...