Fw: Job Opportunity in San Diego

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Dec 8 09:22:39 PST 2005

Friends,

My friend and colleague, Friederike Sommer, who has been instrumental in
introducing Open Space at Novartis, made me aware of a position in San Diego
for a Director of Learning and Development for a medical device
manufacturer.

They want someone with experience in

·          Leadership development and training in big organizations; and

·          Industry background in pharmaceuticals.

Here is a link to the specifics:
http://www.amalgam-executive.co.uk/showvacancy.php?vacancy=OTA%3D

If you are interested, contact Nicholas Dabinett in the UK at
nick at amalgam.org.uk.  His contact information is below.

>From sunny Seattle,
Peggy