OST French language materials?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Dec 8 08:19:56 PST 2005

Dear Peter,
go to
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on
France and there on General links for Open Space in France
and
click on Canada EDT
and there on
General links for Open Space in Canada EDT
or on
Diane Gibeault and her www.
And to
http://www.openspaceworld.org/
where you run into lots of stuff on francais.
Have a great time in Dakar!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 366 resident Open Space
Workers in 65 countries (working in a total of 119 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org