having a whale of a time in (W)hal(e)ifax/Heavenfax

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.de
Thu Aug 4 07:30:05 PDT 2005

Dear Raffi,
Dear All,

I catch myself thinking of Halifax, the Whales and a bunch of beautiful
friends, colleagues and strangers a lot these days. Have fun enjoy your
time and I'm with you in my mind.

Hope to meet you at the next OSonOS, wherever it may go to.

greetings form Berlin
Jo
*****************************
At 12:54 04.08.2005, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>Just wanted to say hello from Heavenfax. While I did not have a chance to
>go watch whales watching us, I (and others) did not watch the whales
>watching us...
>
>It is great to be here...to meet the listserv suspects in
>person...including Elizaveta Kheftova (aka Lisa Heft), the "Tsarina
>Dostupa", that is access queen in Russian...
>
>Also, I am very sad that Galina Tsarkova was not able to make it here. She
>really really tried, but we just could not find a plane ticket at such a
>late notice that was not so expense...
>
>Hoping all is well, and I hope we can figure out a way for distance
>participation for those who are not physically (at least in the consensus
>reality sense of the term) in Whalifax...
>
>Warmly,
>raffi
>founder
>Society for Constructive Obnoxiousness
>
>Анекдоты от сисадминов http://r.mail.ru/cln2695/sysadmin.mail.ru
>
>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin
++49-30-42018000