having a whale of a time in (W)hal(e)ifax/Heavenfax

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu Aug 4 03:54:05 PDT 2005

Hi all!
Just wanted to say hello from Heavenfax. While I did not have a chance to go watch whales watching us, I (and others) did not watch the whales watching us...

It is great to be here...to meet the listserv suspects in person...including Elizaveta Kheftova (aka Lisa Heft), the "Tsarina Dostupa", that is access queen in Russian...

Also, I am very sad that Galina Tsarkova was not able to make it here. She really really tried, but we just could not find a plane ticket at such a late notice that was not so expense...

Hoping all is well, and I hope we can figure out a way for distance participation for those who are not physically (at least in the consensus reality sense of the term) in Whalifax...

Warmly,
raffi
founder
Society for Constructive Obnoxiousness