Open Space - a minimum? - efficacy of modern medicine

Jim jim9654 at altelco.net
Wed Aug 17 07:09:59 PDT 2005

Paul,
I'm glad that you are on this list. I love to disagree with you. Often
cannot. Happy enough when I can - you are very stimulating, and call up
truth that is frequently forgotten, must be remembered. Whether I agree
with you entirely or not on a particular day, I hope you are long on
this list, and long in this world. I'm richer for your postings.
Jim