How will you get to Halifax?

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 12:01:17 PDT 2005

Doug,

Joelle and I are looking at the idea of flying to one of the big cities of NE
Canada (Quebec, Toronto) and driving the rest of the way just for the
adventure.   Maybe do some driving around the Maritime Provinces, too.   And Joelle
and Audrey are still planning a writers retreat.   Our plans, such as they are,
are mighty fluid at this time.   We have even looked at driving from Seattle
area across the Trans Canada hiway, also for the adventure, not ever having
done that.   So, nothing settled.

Paul Everett