How will you get to Halifax?

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:10:50 PDT 2005

Getting to Halifax. . . .

The "cheapest" flight that I can find to Halifax is about $600 from
Seattle.  And I think it is a good idea to remember that airfares tend
to go up in the summer.  The longer I wait to buy it, the more the
fare will likely cost.

I have half decided to take the train. It won't be cheaper than the
current price of airfare but a NorthAmerica railpass costs about the
same as the current price of air travel and it is calling me.  If I do
this, I'll take the train east in Canada and return to Seattle through
the U.S.

I would love to do a road trip with other OS'ers journeying from the
West Coast.  If anyone is interested, please get in touch.