How will you get to Halifax?

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 04:18:41 PDT 2005

I think the fares you found are representative -- and for the adventuresome,
there is a very large and fast ferry that runs from Bar Harbor Maine called
The CAT. For details go to
http://www.shelburnenovascotia.com/novascotiaferrybarharbormaine.html

Shelburne is on the West side of Nova Scotia and Halifax on the east --
therefore a car is necessary. This is a marvelous part of the US/Canada, and
there is no better way to see it than from the water. But I suspect the cost
is about the same as airfare.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: