How will you get to Halifax?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 27 09:51:28 PDT 2005

Hi--

How will those of you from the US be getting to Halifax?

So far, I have not found any good airfares from my location (South Bend,
Indiana) to Halifax--all seem to be in the $500 range.

Is there another airport near Halifax that might be a good alternative? Is
anybody planning to drive, take a train, hitchhike, fly in a hot air
balloon, or find some other innovative way to Halifax?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.