More Doers Conferences?

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:51:05 PDT 2005

Hi Doug:

I know of a few that are going on. Ashley Cooper and Christie Lee-Engle and
I have been inc conversation about one in Seattle, and when Ashley was
visiting a couple weeks ago I told her the story of your invitation process
that involved witting and talking with people in addition to handing out a
written invitation. I love this because it embodies the invitation and the
conference itself.

I'm also working with some young folks around here to plan a one day Open
Space in association with the international Business Alliance for Local
Living Economies conference we are hosting in Vancouver in June. The youth
forum will be about connecting and acting around sustainability. It's
giving, doing and living, all wrapped up.

There is something compelling about gathering people together in the spirit
of Open Space, the Practice of Peace, Giving, Doing and Do-gooding, that
gives me a lot of inspiration. I think in the last couple of years OST folks
supporting these events have stumbled on the natural home for the process in
the world.

Chris

--

CHRIS CORRIGAN