Thanks, Ralph, for Poem in Pocket Day

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:24:30 PDT 2005

An enthusiastic thank you, Ralph, for telling us about this whole
systems intervention.  I love it.  It reminds me that I keep intending
to memorize more poems to pull out of my pocket and share.

Were there any other suggestions for small-but-whole systems
intervention from the source that gave you the poem suggestion?  I
love small ideas with so much potential.

And thanks, too, for sharing the poem you shared, Ralph.  It set off
many ripples of thought and awareness in me.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick