More Doers Conferences?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 25 09:13:16 PDT 2005

Hi--

In February in South Bend, Indiana, we held The Doers Conference. (For the
invitation and reports, see http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com --go to the
very bottom and click on The Doers Conference).

Would it do good to do more of these in other places? In your community,
for instance?

Do you know anybody who would like to sponsor or put together a Doers
Conference? Is this a conversation that wants to happen?

I would be glad to provide whatever help my experiences can generate, and
if it is in the midwest or nearby, I could come and help out. Whom do you
know whom I can help?

It seems important to encourage the Doers among us.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Take the risk: Converse!