I think this is hilarious. . .

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 10:43:33 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/25/05 8:35:06 AM, therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com writes:

> I think it is hilarious to imagine Ralph and Paul and Raffi working as
> waiters in a bar, dressed in string thongs with a skimpy cover over
> their male parts with the price of beer tattoo'd on their inner thigh
> near their crotch.

Therese,

So do I.   But the price of beer would be hidden in the chest hair, which all
the sweeties would have to paw thru to find out what the prices were.   And,
with a body badly decommissioned by Filipino FallApart, the bar would be going
out of business and taking bets on when I would fall down.   I can see it
now---everyone shouting "Fall Paul, Fall Paul, Fall Paul" and stuffing $100 bills
in my sagging g-string.   What an image!!   (Can you laugh at that?)

Therese, I will just say that you are way, way, way too defensive on this
subject and likely have some Shadow material you haven't dealt with as yet.
(Free psych consultation, probably worth that, too.)   One of the real troubles
of our society these days is the rampant PC in every nook and cranny so that a
man who says "My budget is niggardly" is hounded out of office in DC; a five
year old boy who points his finger and says "bang, bang" is thrown out of
school; and etc., etc.   Stupidity is rampant in our public discourse.   We have
lost our sense of humor and common sense and that which passes for humor is
mostly sick.   Of course, you see that limerick as sick, offensive, and etc., so ma
ybe we just say "Yes, No, or Maybe"??   (got it??)

Be well, be less angry, and enjoy your life's carrier more (that's PC for
body---in case you miss it).

Sincerely,

Paul