Poem in Your Pocket Year

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 25 09:13:14 PDT 2005

Hi all--

Your stories of poem in your pocket day and your adventures with it have
been inspiring.

Could we, two or three of us even, announce this as Poem in Your Pocket
Year? Could we see what we could do to start more instant conversations? Is
that too bold?

Now I do not have the occasions of meeting people on the street. But I do
talk to people on the phone. I could read a poem to people each day, or a
glimpse, and see what it promotes. See what it prompts. I could put one in
my e-mails. See what might happen.

Open.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Sparks