inner aggression and the OST facilitator

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Mon Apr 18 12:07:00 PDT 2005

Raffi,

Here are some sentences for you from " the question to life's answers" book
by Steven Harrison.

"Anger is an occurence that has certain qualities. It moves in certain parts
of my body, and triggers certain kinds of feelings and memories,
which all exist now. Only now.
It's only when we blow that moment up into time and concept that it becomes
anger. Then it's hooked into us in a way that makes
it permanent. "

Probably the same can be said for "aggression"

Funda