Welfare

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Thu Apr 14 06:09:30 PDT 2005

Cherly,

What i observe is that "neighborhood and sharing" have been
a natural way of living before and later, we are transformed to selfish,
fearfull, ambitious creatures who see each other as thread and competitor.

Not only welfare, i am confused with many terms..e.g. "developed,
developing"

I don't know whom i should blame: America, Europe, western countries
or myself...but i am very angry at some culture which thought us " rates,
ranks, notes "..which made us loose confidence in ourselves.

Funda