FW: 1st OS in Vietnam

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Tue Apr 12 14:32:43 PDT 2005

Open Space really starts before the event ....

Thanks Michael for that reminder. I've done OS in many organizations where open space was a way of being introduced into the culture before events and sustained beyond them. It's fascinating to see how differently people interact in OS events within the context of open space cultures. It would be interesting to have a thread at some point on what an open space organization culture might be like - if not self-organizing.

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org