Visualization techniques for facilitation

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 05:16:08 PDT 2005

I don't know of anything written on the subject, but I have used
visualization (guided imagery) on a number of occasions with good results.
The imagery is a simple three part effort - Find a safe place, Cross a
boundary, Go to the outer reaches (stars, cosmos etc - you make up the
details). I even a did a CD of it with Michael Jones, a Canadian  pianist.
NARADA put it out, but I don't know if it is still available. Called it
"Growing Our Now." I used it most often as an optional early morning thing
when doing OS training.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: