Visualization techniques for facilitation

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:41:23 PDT 2005

I don't have my copy with me at the moment, but I wonder if the new Handbook
of Group Facilitation from the International Association of Facilitators has
something in it. It's got everything else, including contributions from
several of our list members here.

Chris

On 4/20/05, Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> wrote:

>  I don't know of anything written on the subject, but I have used
> visualization (guided imagery) on a number of occasions with good results.
> The imagery is a simple three part effort – Find a safe place, Cross a
> boundary, Go to the outer reaches (stars, cosmos etc – you make up the
> details). I even a did a CD of it with Michael Jones, a Canadian pianist.
> NARADA put it out, but I don't know if it is still available. Called it
> "Growing Our Now." I used it most often as an optional early morning thing
> when doing OS training.
>
>  Harrison
>
>  Harrison Owen
>
> 7808 River Falls Drive
>
> Potomac, Maryland 20845
>
> Phone 301-365-2093
>
> Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>
>
> Open Space Institute www.openspaceworld.org<http://www.openspaceworld.org>
>
> Personal website http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hhowen/index.htm
> OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit:

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com