OS in Healthcare and Terminology

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 21:00:22 PDT 2004

Joe--

For what it is worth, I generally use the term "Open Space conference," or
for a brief event, "Open Space meeting."   Whatever you call it, you are going
to need to do some explaining for organizations unfamiliar with the idea.

I'm also finding that as time goes on, I'm receiving more calls asking
specifically for facilitation of Open Space, so I think the word is getting out.

Best of luck to you!

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA