OS in Healthcare and Terminology

Joe Bowers joe at successandhappiness.com.au
Wed Sep 29 18:31:52 PDT 2004

As part of publicising an OS event in Sydney, I'm looking for organisations that have used OS in Healthcare. The only one I can see on OpenSpaceWorld is Red Cross. Can anybody share others. I'm happy to collate a list and then share that on the listserve.

Also, has anybody else had the same difficulty I'm experiencing in knowing what to call an Open Space event when communicating with business people who don't know Open Space? 'Conference' and 'meeting' don't seem appropriate and 'gathering' may be taken the wrong way. Any other suggestions?

Joe Bowers
The Centre for Success, Health & Happiness
p: (612) 9858 1569
m: 0403 395 488
joe at successandhappiness.com.au
www.successandhappiness.com.au