Fw: First OS in Guinea?

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Sep 13 12:25:45 PDT 2004

Dear Jan De Pelseneer,
Guinea was just activated.
For all of you not so very firm in African Geography (or is it only
me?)
Guinea is located on the west coast of Africa, bordered by such
countries as Guinea-Bissau to the north, Sierra Leone and Liberia
(where the man with the hat derived some of his inspiration for open
space in the village of Balamah during the celebration of the rites
of passage for the boys of the village) and Cote d'Ivoire to the
south and Mali to the East.
Do you work/live in Guinea?
When you activate the "search" function in a "country" box and type
"Guinea" in the left field and hit search again, the name of one
other person who has worked with open space in Guinea comes up (Bernd
Weber, although, when you look into his "contact" box it turns out he
has worked in Guinea-Bissau....well, the software isnt 100% ok yet!).
Of course, Jan, you are invited to include yourself in the map,
including a picture and all the countries you have been with open
space in.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp