inspiration survey

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 16:36:28 PDT 2004

Let my first say this is a raving experiment, and I hope its ok to
rehearse it with you. There is some background thought to it - actually
re-energised by reading this recently which captures what I though human
being might celebrate the internet as being for
http://www.greaterdemocracy.org/framing_openspectrum.html

POST to inspirationsurvey at egroups.com To get started, we need you post
an answer this question - what's the most inspiring project you have
heard of recently which you can openly talk about? It might be at work
or mentioned by a friend or a community?

We'll then help you grade your question with a few follow up questions
on what stage its at, what help it needs to progress. We'll try and rank
inspirations for urgency by different groups of people and build a
network around the inspiration as much as you feel this can help or find
people who want to storytell and publicise it when its ready for
lift-off.

Sincerely, Chris Macrae

Brief explanation: NETWORKS OF INSPIRATION: we've been thinking about
this for a while. Almost 100% people we've talked to say they could do
with seeing more inspiring projects happening. If the combined human
ingenuity of networked people everywhere can't CONNECT (see
http://www.greaterdemocracy.org/framing_openspectrum.html for the most
inspiring read on inter-CONNECT that I have met in a long time)
inspirations something's wrong with our networking skills and we'll need
to find out what!
OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: