Fw: First OS in Guinea?

Jan De Pelseneer jandepelseneer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:53:22 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Grace Mie
To: OSLIST
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 1:01 PM
Subject: First OS in Guinea?

Hi folks,

I write in English, but my first OS-meeting was organized in French, since I'm working in Guinea-Conakry. Are we (Guineans) already on the OS-map. I can't open the map via the Internet ... slow performances off the local provider. So, any of your reactions are most welcome.

If someone in Guinea likes to contact me, here's my cell-phonenumber: +/224/11268148

Jan De Pelseneer