OST with illiterate participants

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Tue Sep 28 23:53:27 PDT 2004

Dear All,

I recently facilitated an Open Space Event in Africa, where several
participants wanted to know what to do when a fair part of the group cannot
read and write.
I have no experience with that situation personally, but I recalled there
have been some postings on the issue a while ago - just cannot find them. If
any of you know where they are or has help to offer, let me know !

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Denmark

Gerard Muller