International gathering in Southern California

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Sep 28 14:23:48 PDT 2004

Well, be ready to be surprised!
Chris Corrigan from Canada, me from Berlin and perhaps Denyette
DePierro happen to be just a few miles from each other (Huntington
Beach, Santa Ana, Mission Viejo) when I am in Southern California.
Chris suggested we meet for dinner on Wednesday, October 6, precise
place not fixed but I would love to have Mexican Food.
So, any of you in that vicinity on October 6? Someone just returned
from Goa?
Greetings from Berlin, quite excited
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON ++49 - 30-772 8000     FAX ++49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

125 Berliner open space-Veranstaltungen von 12 BegleiterInnen in 16 verschiedenen Bereichen:
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der 155-köpfigen E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.

Schaut mal in die neue Open Space World Map, seit dem 17.8.2004 online
www.openspaceworldmap.org