Practice of Peace Workshop in Sweden dec 2004

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Sep 9 05:24:52 PDT 2004

Dear friends
You are invited to join the Practice of Peace workshop in Sweden with
Harrison Owen on the 3-5th of December this year. The interest seems high as
many have already asked for the invitation, puh, here it is.

If you would like to pass it on we´d be very grateful. For people new to
Open Space Technology there will also be a possibility to learn about
facilitation of OST by attending a workshop which will last for two days -
2nd and 6th of December. This workshop will be facilitated by myself and
Gerard Muller who is co-organizing these events with me. Great! That
invitation is still to be finalized though.

WELCOME! Thomas Herrmann & Gerard Muller

PS. I wish I could come to meet you all in Goa but this year I chose to give
priority to joining my mom on a journey to Kenya! I wish you all a great
OSonOS and I´m happy that our collegue Eva (who lives in the same small town
as I - Kungsbacka) who is joining you, will be able to share some stories
when we meet. DS.
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com